Find Your Perfect Job in Property Management.
To deliver superior value to our multifamily management clients and superior living environments to our residents, we need the right people dedicated to making every property we manage a success. To ensure we get the best, we offer numerous employee benefits and programs:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, 401k retirement savings plan, short-term and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, paid time off and holiday pay and an employee referral program
- A variety of professional development programs and learning opportunities such as:
- Pathway to Leadership Program: an eight-month educational opportunity created and facilitated by Pennrose Management Company President, Robert Lampher
- The Pennrose Mentoring Program: a program that pairs associates with members of the executive team to foster a professional mentoring relationship
- Walk in My Shoes Program: a job shadow program that provides our associates the opportunity to work alongside other associates to better understand each other’s role
- Culture of progressive company growth offering defined career paths for all positions and opportunities to be promoted from within
- Annual corporate awards program recognizing operational excellence
- Employee appreciation outings such as an annual company picnic, sporting games, arcade fun, a corporate softball team and more
- A genuine spirit of giving back to our community including participation in National Night Out, Community Clean-ups and various charities which include the Red Cross, Habitat for Humanity, and “Adopt a Family” at Christmas time
If you possess the skills, spirit, and dedication necessary to qualify for one of the most rewarding real estate jobs the multifamily industry has to offer, we invite you to use our job search engine to find the Pennrose employment opportunities that are right for you.